AEM Failsafe Wideband / Boost (Dual Read Out) 30-4900
The Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge provides the ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean. The Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge is a Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO—“you-way-go”) controller with an internal boost sensor, an internal data logger and a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. It includes technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window. If the AFR falls outside of the set operating window, the Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge triggers a user defined output function that can save an engine from catastrophic damage.
This product is a must have for all tuned performance engines, either forced induction or naturally aspirated, fuel injected or carburetored. Any high performance vehicle owners who want a highly accurate AFR tuning tool with logging and a protection strategy that can save an engine from catastrophic failure will want this FAILSAFE device.
Why You Need A Wideband Gauge?:
Accurate AFR data is critical when tuning an engine. Running rich (very low air/fuel ratio, excessive fuel) can cause a loss in power and fuel economy, while running too lean (very high air/fuel ratio, not enough fuel) may result in serious engine damage. Using a Wideband air/fuel controller during the tuning process allows you to monitor AFR and adjust tuning parameters to optimize them for maximum power and efficiency.
- Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge
- No free air calibration required – ever
- Internal boost sensor
- Bosch Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung included
- On-Board 3+ hour Data logging capability at 20hz per parameter
- Full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) Display in center, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
- 24 three-color sweeping LEDs, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
- Intuitive set up software
- Interchangeable faceplate's and bezels (see options, above)
- Data analysis using AEM data software
|Stock Status||In Stock|